Saturday, August 8, 2015

Favorite Feelings


Today I filmed a vlog about my favorite feeling. It's something a few YouTubers have done, namely Hank Green and charlieissocoolike. It seemed like an interesting idea so I gave it a try.

It was really easy for me to come up with ideas. By the time I was finished with the first version of my list I had about 23 items, including everything from being loved to sleeping well. From there I combined some things, cleaned up the phrasing, and came up with this.

Below is the final version of the list which is what I was reading from in the video.

Favorite Feelings:

  • Excitement.
  • The positive stress of working on a difficult project I'm passionate about.
  • Knowing something I did helped someone.
  • Having someone acknowledge hard work I did. People being proud of me.
  • Feeling confident and bad-ass.
  • Finding something I don't remember writing that is really good.
  • Being part of a community I enjoy.
  • Being able to tell someone anything and having complete communication with them.
  • When you're so excited about a conversation that it's like you can't say things fast enough.
  • Having someone include me in plans and make time for me. It shows that they appreciate me as much as I appreciate them.
  • Seeing my date-person.
  • Cuddles, hugs, and physical contact.
  • Being correctly gendered and having people use my pronouns (they/them/their).
  • Sword fighting and other fun strenuous physical activities.
  • Being alone after a long day.
  • Seeing the sky a half hour before dawn.
  • Falling asleep easily and wake up well rested.
  • Finding a book I know I'll love.
So, what are your favorite feelings? Feel free to share in the comments below, or even to write your own vlog post or film your own vlog. I'd love to see any responses.

Don't forget that you can also check out my YouTube channel or follow me on Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment