Thursday, July 23, 2015

A (Re)Introduction

I knew I'd make the switch to blogger eventually.

Hello. I'm Bixie Willow. I used to blog on a little site created with webs.com. It was horribly inconvenient and I always intended to move over here, but could never bring myself to do it.

Now that I'm starting over it seems like the perfect time to do so.

Despite being on Webs I used to interact with the bloggers here quite a bit, so if you recognize my name...well I'm still surprised. It's been about two years since I've posted anything, and I miss it, especially the sense of community it provided. The three years I spent actively blogging were a lot of work, but a whole lot of fun too.

So I'm back. Hello one and all.

What exactly will this place be? I'm not entirely sure yet. A place to post reviews and crafts and outfit posts, perhaps. A place to post my writing, potentially. A place to discus paganism, and LGBTQ+ issues, and matters of the dark and spooky, most likely.

Above all, this place will be a reason to interact with people who have similar interests, to meet people, and make friends.

I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment