Saturday, July 30, 2016

A Look at the Week (7/24-7-30)

       Hey, I'm finally writing one of these when I am supposed to be.

What I've Been Up To:

       I have a week until my partner arrives. After that I have a week until I officially move for college. Because of that, this week has been a transition time. It was time to shift from looking at the move as though it were far away to actually getting ready. I picked up some luggage, organized my belongings, and stopped looking for freelance gigs in the bay area. I also planned the last few things I want to make sure I do before I leave.

       In other news, the coven I work with finally has a name: Cornix Silhouette. That is exciting.

       And of course I am still overly enthusiastic about Black Veil Brides and Andy Black. That leads us nicely into the next section.

What I've Been Listening To;

       I am still listening to Andy Black's The Shadow Side, but this week I expanded my selection to more music by Black Veil Brides as well, specifically We Stitch These Wounds, Set the World on Fire, and Wretched and Divine....which I know is most of their albums. I haven't listened to everything on their self-titled album Black Veil Brides yet, but that is probably coming soon.

What I've Been Watching:

       I don't think you are going to be surprised when I tell you I have been watching Legion of The Black multiple times as well as band interviews.

Some Posts I've Loved:

       The Everyday Goth's discussion of blogging vs vlogging made me consider why I do both and the different purposes they serve. Spooky Loop's reveal of the music they listened to as a babybat was an interesting read, and may cause me to write a similar post soon. Sam Sanity's new Halloween skirt is very cute and makes me think I need to find all the circle skirts I made last year, and of course Karoliina's beautiful nails and demon outfit look absolutely excellent. I also love Sary Walrus's casual outfit and excellent haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment